Saturday, September 29, 2007

Out of Sync

The last week or two I feel like I have been a bit out of sync with the world around me. I have invested a good amount of time catching up with a bunch of NPR podcasts I'd fallen behind on.

My cat thinks bologna is the greatest substance on earth and is now developing a complex over the constantly appearing/disappearing laser pointer.

Tim Gunn is a national treasure. Which reminds me, the new season of Project Runway begins November 14th.

I am very much looking forward to doing the next podcast, which should appear here tomorrow evening; it will feature an interview with one of our fellow bloggers who resides in another country.

Until then...

Oh, I forgot to mention, I did score some tix to see the Boss himself, Mr. Bruce Springsteen (this will be my 9th time I believe) - November 19th!

2 comments:

brookem said...

tell oliver hi. meow.
looking forward to your podcast tomorrow with a certain someone!

Airam said...

Can't wait to hear the podcast!