Monday, September 17, 2007

The "I'm Tagged" Meme (A Variaton)


I found this while randomly trolling the blogosphere, so here goes:
Four Jobs I've Had* Advertising Sales (the infamous "Account Executive")
* Manager of Hoffritz for Cutlery (Kings Plaza Mall location)
* Telephone Solicitor
* Operations Manager for a Novelties Company
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over* This is Spinal Tap
* Office Space
* The Wizard of Oz
* Breakfast at Tiffany's
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch* House
* The Odd Couple (Thankfully seasons 1 & 2 are now on DVD)
* General Hospital
* My many reality shows (Survivor, Amazing Race, Project Runway, etc.)
Four Places I've Been on Vacation* Hawaii
* Prince Edward Island/Nova Scotia
* The California Coastline
* Nashville, TN
Four Favorite Dishes* Pizza
* Risotto
* Sesame Beef
* Memphis Ribs from Tennessee's BBQ
Four Websites I Visit Daily* Perez Hilton (and/or TMZ)
* Google
* Truemors
* MLB (during Baseball Season)
Four Places I'd Like to Visit* Italy
* U.K.
* Australia
* Japan

5 comments:

Airam said...

I loved that movie Office Space! It was hilarious! You must get yourself to Italy! You'd love it.

Chris said...

Airam - they play Office Space on Comedy Central at least half a dozen times a month and I always find time to stop by there for a few minutes of it. That's a movie that actually gets better with age. I very much look forward to a trip to Italy someday.

radioactive girl said...

I have been to Australia (I lived there for a few months in high school as a foriegn exchange student). It was awesome. I made some of my very best friends there and I still keep in touch. Someday I would really like to go back.

AaroN said...

General Hospital? Seriously!

Chris said...

Radiactive Girl - I love that you stay in touch with them, that is super cool.

Aaron - I'm not, but probably should be embarassed to say that I have been watching General Hospital for more than 25 years. It's a great way to disconnect from life...I can't help it, I just like it - cheesy or not.