Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Brief Post

Hi, just about outta here to go see Kelly Clarkson in Boston (how's that for geeky?). Anyway, first of to my friend Jill...I know that you've been under the weather. I hope you get well soon - I love ya and am as close by as you need me to be.

If you haven't listened to yesterday's podcast, give it a go and let me know what ya think.

World Series is a major dilemma this year for me. I am a die hard Yankee fan so rooting for the Red Sox would be difficult. However, The Rockies are owned by Clear Channel, the corporate bastions of right wing censorship. FUCK!!!

Finally, a super cute video that I beg you to watch all the way through, you won't regret it and if you do, you might be dead inside. Peace!

8 comments:

Airam said...

How was the concert?

Chris said...

Airam - The concert was quite good. How cute are those otters?

brookem said...

those otters (?) are precious. how was the concert chris?
must suck to be a yankee fan in boston right now, huh? mwahaha. ;)

Chris said...

Brookem - They're cute little buggers. Concert was good - more in next post. I'm not all that broken up - of course I'd rather the Yankees be where the Sox are but the Sox got the job done where the Yanks couldn't.

egan said...

And Steinbrenner is an angel right?

Chris said...

Steinbrenner is a selfish, power hungry jackass. However, to my knowledge, he has not spent tens of millions of dollars advocating censorship and other illegal strongarm tactics related to ticket prices and other evil deedd in the music and radio business - Clear Channel Communications has.

Airam said...

Those otters otter hold hands more often.

Lame I know.

Chris said...

Airaim - Not all that lame.