Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm an Actor Dammit

I decided to play tonight. I made three movies, featuring ME in Jib-Jab movies. Check 'em out...


It's me and I am starring alongside none other than Martha Stewart in my first Jib-Jab film. Enjoy!




And, here's my second starring role (which I actually made first). This one's a bit gory but funny a h - e - double hockey sticks...




Now, my final role (for now), in "Unnecessary Force".




Okay, So I got a little carried away. I had to end with a little funny dancing...

6 comments:

sprizee said...

Nice grooves!

Chris said...

Sprizee - Why thank you, Ma'am.

Airam said...

OMG those were priceless!! I want to do one too now!

Chris said...

Airam - They make me laugh - it was so much fun. I can't wait to see yours.

brookem said...

chris! ha, you crack me up dude. i could only see the first one for some reason. you and martha got some hot moves!
hope all is well with you. i owe you an email. um, go sox? im sorry, i had to.

Chris said...

Brookem - They are a bit quirky to load, all are funny. No harm done with the Sox cheer - they are your team and you serve bragging rights.