Friday, October 12, 2007

Grading to Be Done

There's much grading to be done, especially for tomorrow morning's class so I thing I'll spend a few minutes procrastinating with all of you instead. Work has been pretty interesting of late because there are a number of new techno-initiatives that I am working with that are kind of neat.

Only three more Saturday's until the Saturday morning class is history and that'll be one less day the alarm sounds in the sixish a.m. range.

Happy Birthday to all those of you for whom birthday's are happening either recently past or near future.

I'm glad that Casey won fan favorite on Top Chef, I really wanted her to win the whole shebang but she blew it on the final.

My return to watching America's Next Top Model has been what I'd like to say disappointing,but all it really has done is confirm why I stopped watching it in the first place - Tyra is a racist. Fortunately, the girls are so darn whacky it still has some entertainment value - after all, a train wreck is a train wreck. While still dedicated to Survivor, this is one of those season's where I am just not connecting with any of the characters.

Time to get back to grading...

4 comments:

Airam said...

I don't watch ANTM. I can't stand catty women. That show just doesn't do it for me.

I know what you mean about grading ... I'm starting to gather grades and marks and tallying it all up already and report cards aren't due until December. I'm trying to be on top of things this year. Monday is a half day for the kids (not for me unfortunately) which is something to look forward to for me!

Have a good weekend!

Chris said...

Airam - Catty, what a perfect adjective. Do you have any reality TV faves? Here's to staying on top of things...

radioactive girl said...

It broke my heart to take Survivor off my tivo, but I finally had to do it. There are just not enough hours in the day to be able to watch all that I want to!

Have you ever checked out www.snackiepoo.com/teevee? It is an awesome guide for shows written by people I love!

Chris said...

Radioactive Girl - I hear ya on the time/TV problem. Thanks for the tip on the website, I'll check it out.