Tuesday, November 06, 2007
I swiped this meme from Brookem and present it to all of you here today.
1. What is your occupation? Computer Specialist/Teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks at the moment though earlier I had some black ones on.
3. What are you listening to right now? The newest Springsteen CD, over and over. I listened to the latest Fountains of Wayne CD yesterday and previewed the new Eagles CD online.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Salmon over wilted Spinach and a Baked Potato (I can cook).
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No; unless driving to you means stalling every 8 to 14 seconds.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My brother.
7. Do you like the person who sent this meme to you? Very much so.
8. How old are you today? 30 days shy of 43.
9. Favorite drink? A good beer, a top shelf Margarita on the rocks and a nice Bailey's on the rocks.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball and (American) Football.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? no.
12. Pets? My cat Oliver.
13. Favorite food? Ultimately, Pizza – but make no mistake about it, if it's edible, I like it.
14. What was the last movie you watched? "Red Eye" with Rachel McAdams.
15. What's your favorite day of the week? Friday.
16. How do you vent anger? Sometimes I scream, some loud cursing, and every once in a while – I walk fast and breath in as controlled a manner as possible.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I've always been a board games guy – Monopoly easily wins in terms of the number of storied games. I also really loved Lego.
18. What is your favorite season? Fall for the foliage and expressiveness. When we actually have a Spring season in New England, I am rather fond of that season.
19. Hugs or kisses? I love a good hug.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Loose, cherries. In pie, blueberries.
21. Do you want your friends to try this meme? I want a Godiva truffle more but I would happily read anyone else's responses to this memery.
22. Who is most likely to respond? If I were to send it intentionally to people and request they do it, and considering Brookem already has, my guess is that Armalicious and Airam would be fairly easy to convince..
23. Who is least likely to respond? Depends on the pool of who's who. Using my Blogs I frequent list as a guide and then narrow it to people I have some relationship with I would say Sprizee.
24. Living arrangements? I co-own a home with the bank who holds my mortgage.
25. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Many closets, lots of things.
27. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this to? I won't be sending this to anyone, just posting it here.
28. What did you do last night? Watched TV and passed out hard on the couch.
29. Favorite smell? "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Sorry, I couldn't resist. I love the smell of wood burning and even more so when I smell it while hearing the sound of fall leaves crackling under foot.
30. What inspires you? A genuine positive attitude.
31. What are you afraid of? I am something of a hypochondriac.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain or cheese.
33. Favorite dog breed? Golden Retriever, Standard Poodle (the big kind), and a Bull Mastiff.
34. How many states have you lived in? Two.
35. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.