Sunday, November 18, 2007

Clowning Around

The photo below is evidence that one can improve with age. The guy on the right is Larry Harmon, the creator and original portrayer of the character "Bozo the Clown". The long haired, giant tinted freaky glasses wearing, over sized earing, and something of a snaggle tooth grooving guy on the left - GULP - yes, it's me.

For those who talk down to the fashions and styles of the seventies, folks, I am living proof that the 80's were not good times in that area either cause trust me, I was not the only one to look that freaky. Thing is, none of us had any clue that we were looking so darn freaky, obviously.

This is what happens at half past midnight, I start whipping out the nostalgia items. Alright already, heres the fugly, I mean photo:


7 comments:

brookem said...

CHRIS!!!! I love that you posted this picture of youself buddy! Your hair? Real?! I love it!

Chris said...

Brookem-The hair is real, I still have the afro picks somewhere around. Heck, what have I got to lose and if I could entertain at the same time - I am all for self-depracating humor. Have you seen the one of me and LL Cool J? Do a search on my blog - it's a treat.

Airam said...

I'm oddly turned on by the photo.

Chris said...

Airam - Works for me!

armalicious said...

OMG...I can't stop giggling. The hair. The 'stache. The glasses. Toooooo awesome.

AaroN said...

You could have been a Weird Al impersonator! ;)

Chris said...

Armalicious - I can almost hear you laughter from here :).

Aaron - Weird Al and John Oates were the two big references of the time.