Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Facebook on the Brain

I've resisted Facebook for quite some time despite being a technology person and teacher. Well, finally this past weekend I set up my account and I hate to say that I'm kind of hooked. I still need to work on my profile which is somewhat compete but I have already gotten shellacked at a game of scrabulous by my pal Jenn.

I've been trying to find people that I haven't communicated with in ages but am having no luck so far. However, I have been having a swell time futzing around with the few folks I have touched base with in that venue.

I currently have a splitting headache and the dizzies, it's just been that kind of day I guess. Perhaps to much Facebook time - LOL!

Here's a geeky sentence: "My color printer seems to have decided to switch its IP address all on its own."

I like the phrase, "In a metaphorical sense."

I ate vegetable lasagna today, it was yummy.

I saw the following movies over the turkey day weekend: "Good Night and Good Luck" and "Little Miss Sunshine"; I loved them both.

4 comments:

brookem said...

hi new facebook friend!

Chris said...

Brookem - HI! Meow. And have I mentioned that the straight hair blown out look is va-va voom.

Airam said...

I hope your headache goes away! And I'll try not to kick your ass too hard with Scrabulous ... actually if you see my stats on my profile you'll see how swell of a player I am.

Chris said...

Airam - Scrabulastic Fantastic! And, I've never seen a Santa had look that good.