Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Let's Get Physical

Monday holidays often throw off the beginning of my week but I am always grateful on Friday when I realize it's Friday already.

I have my annual physical scheduled for tomorrow. Of course it's been more like two plus years since my last one but I've been to the doctor enough times since to not feel so guilty.

I never enjoy the idea of paying money to another man to grab my nuts and occasionally probe in other places that quite frankly, I just don't enjoy being probed. Then of course there's the blood work. I don't have any problem with the needles or anything, it's just I hate the idea of fasting for 12 hours.

Also, I always seem to be in my unhealthy phase when it's time to see the doctor. I'll go for some period of time where I am eating pretty well and exercising regularly. And then I go for a period of eating just about everything that isn't chained down and the only exercise I get is the actual act of eating it, this is usually when I have my physical.

I'll weigh in between 175-185 during my healthy days and between 195-205 during my who gives a flying fuck days. I seem to have had an extended period in the not giving a flying fuck days so I guess part of the process is coming to grips with the idea that I need to batten down the hatches, or the refrigerator at the very least.

8 comments:

Airam said...

I haven't had a physical in years. Not good I know. But just like you don't like having your nuts cupped, I don't like something that isn't made of flesh making its way up my vagina.

Airam said...

Sorry ... that was an R rated comment.

Chris said...

Airam - I hear ya. It's been a little more than 11 hours since I last ate and I am a bit cranky and irritable over that. Once I give my blood to dracula I am heading straight for Dunkin Donuts so taht I could eventually feel guilty for not having a bowl of oatmeal.

Aitam - More like NC-17 but I am not complaining. I think I may need to go get another peekie at you know what. :)

AaroN said...

What are the 185-195 days?

radioactive girl said...

I love doctors, but I am getting pretty sick of them!

I hope your physical goes/went well.

Chris said...

Aaron - :)

Radioactive Girl - All went well. The blood pressure was a but high but not alarming to the doctor and of course we'll have to wait for the blood work. All in all, I simply need to kick my own ass and take better care of myself.

egan said...

I just can't get over the whole use of "probing" in this post.

Dude, you have it all wrong. Enjoy the nut grabbing. Some nut grabbing is better than none at all right?

Airam, wow! That's hot.

Chris said...

Egan - Probing is a very invasive word. If it were down to me and Dr. Chau, I have no problem with no nut-grabbing. Besides, the cough takes away from all of the potential for fun.