Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Slithering Moose Cake with Apple Crunch

I have no business posting today. My brain is toast after grading 28 or so realy awful papers. I gave a super simple assignment that required minimal research and very basic writing techniques. The class average was a dismal 69.69%. Ultimately, it speaks volumes on the literacy problem in this country because if you read the assignment and simply respond accordingly, the grade should really be a mimimum of 85-90%.

Helio won Dancing with the Stars. Hours later he and his fiancee split. He better not be messing with that hottie Julianne.

My dear Heather is gone from ANTM. I rooted for her but she didn't make it easy.

Project Runway is about to end, my cue to start watching it. Update: "The crotch on the pant is insane!" Michael Kors referring to Carmen's outfit. What a brilliant line.

I got a nasty pimple on my neck, it's one that actually hurts. WTF, 43 and still pimples. Well, if you are only as old as you feel then I guess I am 14.

Bye Bye for now.

2 comments:

Airam said...

69.69%, eh?

That's so dirty.

Chris said...

Airam - I like you more every day! So funny, better to laugh about it though it is a sad truth.