Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How the Hell Did I Miss That One?

How is it that I didn't realize until last evening just how freakin' hot Kate Beckinsale is? I (finally) saw the movie Click and holy Lord or Lords, that is one fantastical woman.

There's an odd phenomena going on with my most recent podcast. I broke the podcast up into three short segments and clearly labeled them as part 1 of 3, 2 of 3, and 3 of 3. As of this writing, parts 1 and 2 have been downloaded 7 times but part 3 has been downloaded 13 14 15 16 times - I find this wildly interesting for some reason.

I offered up a fundraising project for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization and the great work they do related to breast cancer, I am awaiting a reply on their part.

I am at the tail end of the Eric Clapton autobiography, a gem thus far. See review shortly on the book blog.

Three of the more than 60 Christmas/Holiday cards I mailed out were returned as a result of no forwarding addresses - where the fuck are you Paul Albinder, Lisa Diamond, and Lisa Cacace? It's me, your friend Chris. I know we haven't seen each other in years, but the annual Christmas/Holiday card was a nice way of staying in touch. I hope we touch base again sometime.

I just put Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo in the DVD player 'cause that's just how I am rolling for the moment so until later...XXX OOO.

UPDATE - Deuce Bigelow European Gigolo absolutely sucked!

4 comments:

Airam said...

She is hot. Have you watched Serendipity? She's in that with John Cusack ... it's an awesome movie and another which you can admire her hotness.

Chris said...

Airam - I did see Serendipty, back when it first hit DVD and ever since all I could think about was the frozen hot chocolate - where the f are my priorities? I really need to have a Frozen Hot Chocolate next time I trek down to NYC - then and only then will I be able to see teh film again and focus on her hotness.

Jenster said...

I followed you over here from radioactive girl (loved your comment to her and totally agree) and felt compelled to comment here.

1. I want to be Kate Beckinsale when I grow up - nevermind that I'm older. I particularly like the "Van Helsing" Kate. I did that celebrity look alike website thing and it told me I looked like her. Totally freaked my teenage son out. Of course, it also told me I looked like Halle Berry. Whatever.

2. As a breast cancer survivor (still dealing with residual treatment crap, but no cancer) thank you, thank you, thank you for your interest in BC research and good luck with your project.

3. I bought the EC book for my son and husband - both guitar players and huge EC fans. Glad it has a good review.

That's all I got.

Oh. And nice to meet you.

Chris said...

Jenster - It's a pleasure to meet you. I am glad you stopped by. I am still waiting to hear from Komen - kind of odd to be left hanging but it's holiday season so they are perhaps short staffed. I am sure your husband and son will enjoy the book. Later.