Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Wanna Be Sedated

I really do. Just for a while.



I am off the the theatre tonight. In particular, the Colonial Theatre in Boston to see Mamma-Mia!

I was very happy to touch base with an old colleague, friend, and a very talented writer and teacher. Her blog is now on the "Blogs I Frequent" list, check it out when you have a chance.

Dig the music player above? I found it online recently and am testing it out here with a nifty little diddy, a timeless classic if you will, from my youth.

Yesterday was my dear friend Jenn's birthday and she celebrated by playing a gig in her new home of Los Angeles. Today is Jill's birthday who moved to Portland, Maine recently. Jill turned me on to this world of blogging for which I am forever grateful. I'm thinking about ya Jill and hope you have a terrific birthday and a great year.

UPDATE:
I just noticed that this post reads Saturday, December 1st when in fact it was posted on Sunday, December 2nd. Peculiar. Nevertheless, Mamma Mia was terrific. For the record, I am typing this as 12:29am on Monday, December 3rd.

6 comments:

brookem said...

Chris! I'm going to see Mama Mia on Tuesday! Let me know how it is!
Abba!

brookem said...

um, why do you want to be sedated?

Airam said...

I heard that's a great show! Have fun!

Chris said...

Brookem - Woot! Yes, I said it. Woot! The show is a hoot, lotsa fun and lotsa memories behind some of them songs. You'll have a great time.

Brookem - To get away from the craziness for a brief time.

Airam - 'Twas super fun - thanks!

bostonerin.livejournal.com said...

So glad we're 'virtually connected' again! I'll add you to my links list and will keep an eye out for Facebook fun to come!

Chris said...

Erin - I am glad too. I miss having you around at the Bay. Who knows, there are new deans a coming (all of the old ones are gone, every one of them).