Friday, January 11, 2008

Don't Call it a Meme

I found these 5 questions somewhere and gave them a go-ish:

1. Under what conditions can you have the perfect nap?

A nap is one of the great joys in life. I first learned to appreciate a good nap, commonly referred to as a power nap, when I lived in a little apartment in downtown Framingham close enough to work to shoot home for a 20 minute power nap at lunch time. Those power naps were rejuvenating and delightful. It's rare I catch a nap at all these days, the perfect conditions are fairly simple, solitude and the ability to stop thinking long enough to fall asleep. It is easier when darkness is available and the sound of raindrops falling on the roof sweeten the pot.

2. Under what conditions can you let most of your guard down?

It's tough for me to let my guard down. I constantly find myself playing out risk/reward scenarios. I know that there's a spontaneous spirit within but he's been knocked down a peg or two over the years, so much so that I'm not sure how to answer this question right now. I will give it more thought and perhaps come back and try it again.

3. Under what conditions can you do your best writing?

Based on past experience it's either when one of my emotions, usually, but not limited to, love or sadness are in a heightened state.

4. Under what conditions would you give away everything you own?

When they would no longer serve me any purpose.

5. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?

There have been times when there were no conditions whatsoever. Now, there must be either an anti-fungal, anti-itch, anti-viral, or antibiotic involved. Tequila, specifically Patron, is also a plus.

4 comments:

Airam said...

Your last one made me laugh! Damn those diseases!

Chris said...

Airam - I know, right?

egan said...

meme meme meme meme meme

Chris said...

Egan - You are such a naughty little boy.