Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Resolution

I don't make resolutions, but I do have hope.

I would love to see the idea of a "blogger summit" become a reality. Imagine the lot of us all in one place at one time, close enough to have a real hug, how great would that be?

How great would it be if even just once, I turned on the evening news and the lead story was positive?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could make real progress on the Millennium Development Goals.

I hope the next time you find yourself crying a river of tears, that they are tears of joy.

Is it possible that the first step to world peace is finding peace within and then sharing it with someone?

If all your dreams coming true is just too unrealistic, than can I hope for at least one of them to come true?

I have no clue where 2008 is going to lead me, but I am certain that having all of you on the journey with me with make it worth taking.

Much love.

7 comments:

Backpacker momma said...

That was lovely. All those wishes are wished back to you. Happy 08!

Airam said...

Happy New Year Chris!

A blogger summit would be so great if it happened!

Chris said...

Backpacker Momma - Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year!

Airam - Happy New Year to you, here's to all that 2008 has in store.

Jenster said...

Happy 2008 to you!! I love your "tears of joy" comment!

Chris said...

Jenster - Thanks and right back at ya!

Joy said...

Happy New Year!

A blogger summit would be wonderful! I also really like all your other wishes for the new year.

Chris said...

Joy - Thanks! Happy New Year.