Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tasteless Celebrity Death Pool

Death, especially like Heath Ledger's, isn't all that funny. I feel for his family. There are a number of celebs out there though that tend to cheat death regularly and/or are constantly dancing with the devil...SO, I pose the question, who's next? Yes, I know it's tasteless and perhaps a bit obnoxious, but I simply do not give a fuck right now....
  1. Britney Spears
  2. Lindsay Lohan
  3. Whitney Houston
  4. Amy Winehouse
  5. Courtney Love
  6. Kate Moss
  7. Pete Doherty
  8. Michael Jackson
  9. Andy Dick
  10. Artie Lange
While I myself do not do drugs at all and barely drink, I have not been taking great care of myself of late. I need to lose about 20 pounds or so and get my ass back into some form of exercise. I have what they refer to as "risk factors" and while not old, I am no longer young...time to get down and get busy!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I've thought this about the ones you mentioned - some more than others. I was shocked by Heath Ledger's death and sad for his daughter who will never know him and for his family and friends. He was so young!

I don't take care of myself as well as I should, either, and need to do better, too.

Chris said...

Joy - Yu're so right...we often get so caught up in the public perception that we often forget that these people have friends and family as well.