Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All By Myself

All by myself
Dont wanna live
All by myself anymore
Hard to be sure
Some times I feel so insecure...

It's very quiet here in Bloggerville. There are some people that have been away for a while and a few others that are just leaving for a bit. There are some who have been gone so long I begin to wonder if they'll ever return and several who've been gone so long that their presence is nothing but a memory.

This community has brought unexpected friendships that I cherish, an exchange of ideas that I value, and a place where I can be me and say whatever I wish - I am my only censor and I don't do censorship.

The landscape has changed since I started coming here and for certain it will continue to change as time moves forward. We all have different reasons for being here and we all get different things from coming. I for one need this place. It's a part of my sanity. You are all very special to me and I thank you so much for being a part of this experience.

Come back soon; all of you.

3 comments:

brookem said...

Chris, miss you my friend! I'll be getting back to it all soon. Hope you're well.

egan said...

I'm never coming back!

Chris said...

Brookem - I miss you too. I lok forward to your return and hope that you too are well.

Egan - Now stop that silly talk.