Monday, February 18, 2008

February 18th, 1925

Today marks the 83rd anniversary of the birth of my mother, who passed away about 11 1/2 years ago. Here's a post I wrote about her back in Spetember of 2004.

Here's a post that I know Airam would get a kick out of. The post is from September of 2005 so if you are new to this blog since them or you don't remember "40 Things in the Life of an Italian Child", here's your chance to read it or re-read it.

Here's how I did on the "How Evil Are You?" test"


How evil are you?


The greatest sentence in blogging in 2008 thus far, "You haven't really had hum bow until you've had Pike Place Mee Sum." (Sprizee)

Mom, I miss you every day.

6 comments:

armalicious said...

Happy Birthday to your Mother. That was a beautiful post you wrote to her.

Also, I love the 40 things list. Too, too funny! Unfortunately, I can't fully relate myself, but stories my dad used to tell match pretty much all of it except for the Catholic stuff. Oddly enough, my Sicilian grandmother raised her children as Luthern rather than Catholic.

Also, I am evil. According to that test.

Chris said...

Armalicious - I have missed you so. Thanks for your kind words and evil or not, you are the bomb. Be well.

Joy said...

I am good. Who knew?

Chris said...

Joy - It's all those apples you got from your years of teaching. :)

Essentially Me said...

Happy Birthday Signora ... you have raised a wonderful son and should be very proud of him!

:)

Chris said...

Essentially Me - Thank you - that means alot to me and I'm sure to my mom as well.