Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Haven't Been to Work SInce Last Thursday

It's back to work tomorrow after an extended President's day weekend. My main goal was to get some rest and try to beat the exhaustion and fringe of illness. I didn't rest nearly as much as I could have or would have liked to but I did get some rest and didn't do an awful lot of things, so, while not 100%, I'm not 60% either.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd erase that last paragraph and write it in English.

Here's a great idea I had that I will likely never go through with because it requires a level of motivation I'm sure I couldn't muster up if I even tried. "From a Whisper to a Scream - The TV Show". Initially, my thought was local cable access but then I quickly realized that my target audience wouldn't see it that way (though I could YouTube it from that point I guess). I then thought of pre-taping and then purchasing time in the wee hours on cable TV (competing with the infomercials). These time slots are usually "affordable" and I would try to get a sponsor for the show to handle production costs and TV time. I know it isn't an impossibility but like I said, I am way too lazy.

The fucking spell checker on blogger went to shit a while back, what's up with that? I knwo what you're thinking, some of you at least, "Chris, why are you composing in blogger and not in Word or something?" Answer, Make one up that fits.

Until next time.

3 comments:

bostonerin said...

Oh, your TV show would be hysterical. I'd stay up late to watch it!!

Welcome back to work, I think, and hope you're 100% soon!

Essentially Me said...

Love the random posts. And I hate going back to work when I've been gone for a long stretch. Ugh.

Chris said...

Erin - Thanks for saying that! I'm going to have to interview you when your first book comes out.

Essentially Me - It must super suck to go back after the whole summer off. I am glad you are enjoying the posts - I am trying to discipline myself to come up with something as daily as possible.