Friday, February 01, 2008

Jablopomo?

For the last two Novembers, bloggers that I know participated in a funkily named thing called Nablopomo where they commit to posting at least once each day in the month of November.

Not being one to conform to standards and/or not having thought about participating in such an event until it was too late to do so successfuly, I chose January 2008 to see what it would be like to commit to posting once per day for an entire month.

Well, I successfully posted every day in January and can say that it proved to be more challenging that I thought it would be. Oddly, looking back, not just on January but in general, I always feel like there's a story to be told. Somehow, when it's time to sit down and tell it, they don't always gel or seem to slip away.

Well, I am glad I tried it. Until next time...

2 comments:

Airam said...

I thought I saw you often enough in January but didn't realize you were doing a post a day on purpose ...

very sneaky indeed!

:)

Chris said...

Airam - Sneaky me! Now I have a sense of what you went through in November.