Monday, February 11, 2008

Like Never Before - Part 1

A while back I promised that I would be posting something here that would be, well, I'm not sure what the best word would be but here are several that apply: unbelievable, funny, silly, goofy,(possibly) embarrassing, brave, entertaining (for sure).

Later this evening I will make that promise a reality right here in this post. before you see it though, be forewarned, its really odd but was a shitload of fun when we did it a few years back.

Until later.

Okay folks, the video will be up around 9:30-10:00 tonight. Here's what it is all about. A few years ago, student development hired one of these companies to come in and they set up a green screen, they have props and some el-cheapo costume crap, then they play a song that you lip-sync to and essentially make a music video. So, the first year they did it, I made a video for "Bohemian Rhapsody" along with my colleagues Michelle and Lisa. We had a blast, my whole attitude going into it was to play the role of an insane Freddy Mercury, just not as effeminate. I hope you enjoy it. Until later...

As promised, it's just before 10pm and I told you I'd have a video for you. I can't for the life of me actually believe I am making this public but here goes (the quality is a bit rough, a bit got lost in the translation from VHS with meager equipment. I know the screen is small but it really pixellates and becomes unwatchable any larger - you can go to YouTube and see for yourself if you must.) Let the mocking begin:

7 comments:

bostonerin said...

oooohhh...bated breath over here!

Chris said...

Erin - Right after I get home from my meeting tonight it'll be up there (why did that statement make me feel like I was attending an AA meeting?)....Happy Birthday to you...

Michael said...

Disturbing.

And yet somehow awesome at the same time.

Chris said...

Michael - That might be the perfect response. There one more of them coming soon which I actually like better than this one, more funny less disturbing, equally odd.

egan said...

I got to say this: Chris, your curtains and drapes don't match!

Chris said...

Egan - That could be one of the funniest comments ever!

egantf said...

Thank you kind sir. I thought you'd appreciate that.