Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Project Runway Drama/Idol Top 24


Here's where things stand after the last challenge before Fashion Week time.

Sweet Pea was outright eliminated while Christian and Jillian are firm to show their collections.

Chris and Rami will have to create their collections and duke it out at fashion week where only one of them will show.

*******
I am looking forward to the return of Top Chef in March.

The first episode of Survivor was disappointing - we'll see how things pan out this week.

Once again I must say, the show "The Moment of Truth" is insane -but I love every minute of it.
Finally, American Idol has selected the top 24 that will compete for viewer votes. Some controversial choices, some of which were clearly made to fulfill political correctness instead of quality of singing/performing in a singing/performing competition. I guess we'll have to see how it all pans out, Simon has been unusually tame this year...thus far.

5 comments:

egan said...

Survivor started already? Shit, I missed it.

The Moment of Truth is dreadful. I swear the "contestants" are actually actors. I believe this to be more true than my clone theory for Lost, which by the way has been debunked.

American Idol: so glad that annoying little shit from NJ who asked the band not to perform is gone. Man, that kid was a piece of work.

Chris said...

Egan - Last Thursday was the first episode so you didn't miss much.

David Dust said...

Poor Sweet P - her lack of peacockery got her sent home!

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.

Joy said...

"Lack of peacockery" I love it, David! I felt certain Jillian and Christian would be in the finals and wasn't sure who it would be between Chris and Rami, so that was OK with me.

For DVR reasons, I missed the last part of the board room on Celebrity Apprentice. Did any of you see that and would you please tell me about it. You can email me if you want to. Thanks! Omarosa should have been fired long ago or better yet not included on the show. She really is horrible and was way out of line with Piers. He is tough but never like she is.

Joy said...

It's joydurham@comcast.net or on my blog from Chris's list - Joy's Updates .... thanks! I hope one of you watched it.