Thursday, February 07, 2008

Springs and Things

First up, welcome back to Brookem who made her official return to Bloggerville after a hiatus. Brookem is an extraordinary blogger and an even better person. I for one am glad that she is back, check out her blog if you aren't familiar with it.

While it's only class 2 of the Spring semester, thus far this group is infinitely better that the group I had in the fall.

I wish I could get my act together and write a few of the essays I've had in mind for the longest time.

In the next few weeks, I am going to be digging up some good stuff including two music videos I shot a few years back. I didn't actually shoot them so much as I appeared in them , it was a student event at the college and we had fun.

Here's a bit of comic genius that my friend Melanie sent me the link to...you're gonna love this:

No comments: