Friday, May 02, 2008

901 (That's CMI in Roman!)

  • This is my 901st post on this blog.
  • The first post was on June 24th, 2004.
  • 1408 days have lapsed since post #1.
  • On average, a new post has appeared here once every 1.562708 days.
  • One of the big news stories on the day I first posted was that Gas had just broken the $2.00 a gallon barrier for the first time.
  • My first comment was from Michael, who then lived in England, now lives in Cali, USA with the beautiful Jennifer, whom he met while blogging.
  • Facebook was only 4 months old when this blog started.
  • "Burn" by Usher was the #1 song.
  • The New England Journal of Medicine ran an article titled "A 46-Year-Old Woman with Pelvic-Floor Relaxation after a Second Vaginal Delivery".
Thank you to all of you for coming and for coming back. Until tomorrow!

6 comments:

Michael said...

How could I not be the first to comment?

Chris said...

Michael - it had to be you.

Essentially Me said...

901? Wow!

Chris said...

Essentially Me - Freaks me out as well.

Joy said...

How do you know all this stuff? Did you look up some of it? You calculated all those days, etc? I remember about Michael and Jennifer and England.

Congratulations and well done!

I wish I'd known about adding comments to my blog at the beginning. People emailed me, and it would have been neat to have the comment function at that time. I didn't know much about all this then but am glad we both started blogging. I enjoy reading yours and getting to know you.

Chris said...

Joy - Three words: Excel and Google! I'm happy to have gotten to know you as well.