- Jim Paolillo from BathroomUpdates.com came by to repair the faulty grout at the base of the shower.
- The before and after pics on the hoe page of his website are of my bathroom.
- While walking about the driveway today, I noticed a number of stray roofing nails on the ground (actually Jim noticed them first) where the dumpster was (I cleaned them up and scoured for any other strays - don't need another tire problem).
- I went by Whole Foods at lunchtime to troll for samples and some sushi and ran into a former student who works in the cheese department (he stopped me to ask me a computer question).
- Nutella on Banana Bread, who'd of thunk it? you ask - Me, that's who and yes, it was fabulous.
- I finished watching the Season 3 DVD's of The Odd Couple - Season 4 is scheduled to ship in mid-June (it's on pre-order at Amazon).
- If memory serves me correctly, today is Richard Loperina's birthday, Happy Birthday "Geekie".
- There've been a few instances of late where I have spontaneously burst into tears and I'm not certain why.
- I satisfied two cravings that I've had for a very long time all in one meal tonight: a burger and a margarita (on the rocks of course and with salt, the only way).
- I just watched a Clint Holmes special on a cable station I've never heard of. How many of you out there have any clue who Clint Holmes is?
- 530 or so.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
A Saturday in Bullets
*Disclaimer: Just because I am using bullets does not make this post "fluff" or filler. I happen to think that bullets serve this particular post better than paragraph format.