Saturday, May 17, 2008

Work Jerks

There's this jerk at work. A real hippie type. I hate that he's a jerk but this dude's just insists on stirring the pot constantly and with what ultimately is a bunch of nonsense.

I hate when people go out of their way to create tension, especially when they disguise is as an attempt at harmony and peace. Bullshit.

Worse, I hate when the part-time crowd joins in wanting a voice they don't deserve.

I used to get really into it all and be angry and get all riled alot. Now I try my best to ignore it all because it isn't worth it. I spend my time doing my job.

Now, it's time for bed, causs I can't keep these eyelids from closing.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I know what you mean. They are always with us. Another reason I'm thrilled to be retired. How much longer do I have before I've gone too far mentioning "retired"?

Chris said...

Joy - You've earned the right to gloat about your wonderful accomplishment.