Saturday, June 21, 2008

Catching Up without getting Caught Up

I feel so far behind. I feel like there's so much that needs to be done and I have no energy or motivation to do any of it. Perhaps its a touch dramatic but heck, I got dem old blues again and that's the ticket.

There are a couple of colleagues feuding at work and it's created a tension in the workplace that's quite uncomfortable. It's a silly feud ultimately as most are but being in the middle is tricky because I don't want to take sides - I just want it to pass, peacefully.

I finished digitizing the Steinbeck set, correctly this time...Joy, the mail will go out this week.

Out for now.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I am SO excited about this! Thank you many bunches!

Chris said...

Joy - It was postmarked at lunchtime on Tuesday so you should have it any day - you are more than welcome, please enjoy.