Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brief Bits to Hold One Over

  • Working on a podcast, to be released tomorrow
  • Minutes ago, Oliver, my cat, used my chest as a launching pad - I can breathe again
  • Cuzzup's currently on the phone getting a preview of my mash up (you'll all hear it in the podcast)
  • I ate a sandwich at Starbuck's today, it felt odd to do so and while it wasn't the best sandwich I'd ever eaten, it wasn't the worst either. Besides, the Frappuchinomade it all worth while.
  • Only one more week before the insanity of back to school hits - which reminds me, I still have much work to do to prepare for my classes.
  • Finally...

2 comments:

Joy said...

I haven't had a Starbucks sandwich and am glad to get a review. Hope you have a good school year. And YES about the Obama-Biden tichet!

Chris said...

Joy - I don't usually get coffee at my sandwhich shop...