Tuesday, August 05, 2008

In Bullet Form...

  • I think I have a final product on the CD project I've spent alot of time on these last few days, that is from the production end...time for packaging (got the ideas ready so it shouldn't be so bad).
  • My uncle in Arizona is in the hospital having some ticker issues, please pray for him.
  • I recorded the audio for a podcast and after working on putting that together I am scrappng it, it simply isn't up to par, I actually bored myself listening to it. I do a retake tomorrow and see if I can make it happen.
  • I am testing a piece of hardware called Magic Jack. It's essentially a VOIP device that allows you to make calls throught the US and Canada for $20 per year, that's it.
  • The delightful Joy has reinvented herself in the form of a new blog called Babble On - give it a look-see.
  • Brett Favre is a complete ass.
  • What the F is with the weather here? It's odd even for here.
  • Happy 1st birthday to Anna!
  • Bruce Springsteen was great as always on Saturday (the podcast will cover this in greater detail).
  • I am still addicted to Mob Wars.
  • 530

4 comments:

Airam said...

Yeah! What the fuck is up with Favre!!!?!?!?!?!

And Anna is 1 .. hooray!

Chris said...

Airam - Favre is out of control and the league should do something about it. Hooray for AnnA!!!

Joy said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm enjoying using the new template since they've improved them since I started blogging in 2002.

We're finally having more reasonable weather this weekend. I can stand to go outside now.

Chris said...

Joy - It's my pleasure. Enjoy your outdoors.