Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Looking Back - Part 1

I can't believe I came across this video. I was close, very close to the guitar player in this video - the girl with the flying V. Melinda and I met at Titus Oaks Records on the corver of Ocean Avenue and Avenue U in Brookyn, New York. Check out the video, I have a story or two to tell.



Alright, now loyal readers have seen the photos posted here of my "hair band" days and many of you know of my fondess for music. You now know I worked in a record store at one point and let's face it, there has to be a story or two in it from here don't you think? I'm gong to leave you hanging for now with the images you may recall of me with the long hair and those impressed upon you by this video. The stories will come, you wait and see.

With love.

5 comments:

egan said...

Was that your hair blocking the footage of the band throughout the clip?

Chris said...

Egan - It wasn't my hair in this particular case. I unfortunately wasn't able to make it to that particular gig.

That venue is an ineresting place, a former church in which there are several pews still roaming around and the smell of incense is constantly wafting through the air.

Joy said...

Like I can ever forget your big hair picture! LOL

Chris said...

Joy - si the image burned into your retinas?

Joy said...

Oh yes! Forever!