Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blabbering as the Pats Go 2-0

  • 19-10 Pats over the Jets in game 2. It's a whole different game with the young and inexperienced Matt Cassel at the helm.
  • Regarding the Vagina car, I pulled off the picture. After reading my dear Joy's comment I went back to look and while I think it's unique and interesting in an odd way, there is definitely something vulgar about it in your face like that and that is the reason I took it down. If you wanna see it, click here and if you want to read more about it, click here.
  • Couple of quick movie reviews: Next starring Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore and Jessica Biel - this was a nice surprise with lots of action and an interesting story line. Click the film title if you are interested in more details.
  • The Eye, starring the other Jessica, Alba that is, was a poorly constructed remake of a film that was only 5 years old. The plot had potential but the screenplay was a bit weak and the acting even weaker.
  • I've been watching "The Office" from the series beginning and have gotten through seasons 1 and 2 and am currently about a third into season 3. I am glad to be doing this because I have missed so many of them and thus far, there isn't a clunker in the bunch.
  • I've officially retired my original Roomba and have replaced him with a new model that seems to be greatly improved. Old Roomba was a fighter but in the end, cat hair and my laziness did him in. The new guy seems a bit more resilient on first test runs with some design improvements that seem like they should make a great difference - he's also considerable quieter.
  • 530

5 comments:

Joy said...

I'm sorry I said anything. LOL Go on and post it again. As I said, I was being dramatic.

Chris said...

Joy - My darling, while it was your comment that inspired me to revisit the idea of posting the photo it was my own decision to pull it. I happen to think it is funny, especially the fact that it is real and the story (did you check out the story I linked to?)...I really felt it was a bit much to have it right there in your face though. A big hug to my fiery haired avatar friend :)

brookem said...

roomba! remember when i got that in the mail instead of my laptop?!

Chris said...

Brookem - I do remember that. Did you keep it?

Joy said...

Awww, and here's a hug back to my big hair band 60's activist! :-)