Saturday, September 13, 2008

E-Blurb-Us Unum

  • I think I shot my load with the title and even then, it's mediocre at best!
  • The excessive rain this summer has really put a damper in my grilling.
  • Ever since Brookem brought up Chelsea Handler I have been watching her show on E!. I'm still not 100% sold on her yet but I do watch daily and find that's she's growing on me more and more the more I watch her.
  • I am going to try my best to get a haircut (#3 buzz) tomorrow.
  • Teaching a class online has been an interesting challenge. I may over time publish some of the discussion board material that has been pleasantly surprising and interesting to read.
  • Have you all seen this car: (I've removed the photo of the Vagina Beetle but will post a link to it in the next post)

5 comments:

Joy said...

OMG, I can't believe someone actually has that car! Surely no one drives around in that. Please tell me it's photoshopped and not an actual car.

Joy said...

I hate looking at that car. This is why I could only be a lesbian from the waist up.

Joy said...

I was going to send people over to check it out. You didn't have to remove it just because I don't like to look at it. I was being dramatic. Go ahead and put it back on if you want to. It's your blog.

brookem said...

um, a BUZZ? to the good ole' HOH?

chelsea is pretty blunt and very tabloid-esque. i dig her because i like her dry, sarcastic, witty humor, and, well, celebrity gossip. she's not for everyone though, that's for sure.

Chris said...

Brookem - A buzz does me wonders - so lo maintainence. Will you still be my friend?

Chelsea isn't for everyone but I do find that I like her more and more as I watch her and become more at one with her schtick.