Thursday, September 04, 2008

Palin-Drone

It started out that I wanted to rip this c$#t a new one but she's so fucking repulsive that the idea of the 172 year old geezer and this ditz in the white house makes my blood boil. It would be too easy to go off on this ticket about how wrong they are so I'll just leave it at that. It pains me to think that people, and I am so saddened to even think, that I care about are going to vote for it. I also understand that those probably feel the same about my vote for the Obama/Biden ticket and I guess when all is said and done, what I resepect and care about these people outweighs the fact that we don't agree on something (albeit a pretty darn big thing).

The move, talk about anything but politics.

5 comments:

Joy said...

I know. I know.

Let's see what else can I talk about? Project Runway! That's it! I'll get back to you because I'm just as upset as you are.

Chris said...

I finally watched Runway tonight - I have a little crush on Leann.

Joy said...

LOL Do you really? That's very interesting.

Chris said...

Joy - there's something about her that I can't explain. Celarly she has a strong creative side, which for me is very enticing but there's a mysteriousness about her that I find myself attracted to.

Joy said...

I can see that. Her latest design was beautiful! She's one of those quiet people with talent.