Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shaby Bower EdnesdayWay

Today we had a baby shower at work for Popi in student development - fun, fun. We have baby showers for everyone, inluding males whose others are ready to pop. Hey, any excuse for a friggin' party!

I think I may have to get the podcast kicking again by going back into interview mode.

My darling friend Joy wants to to see what my pirate name will be. Joy rocks, so here goes:


My pirate name is:


Dread Pirate Flint


Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

part of the fidius.org network

2 comments:

Joy said...

We are related by our pirate names. Neat!!

Chris said...

Joy - aye me relative, tis an honour.