Friday, September 19, 2008

Spiral Viral

Came across a couple of YouTube videos that can't be missed because they are just too good.

The first, I learned of through Sprizee...it's a video for the new Keane single called "Spiralling" and it's quite brilliant (in a Roger Corman kind of way). Here it is:


The second is a video that one the students in my online class posted on the discussion board. The topic was related to social networking and as you would imagine, Facebook gets many mentions. This video hails from the U.K. and is an interesting, super funny take on Facebook:

3 comments:

egan said...

I love the video. What a funny concept to see Facebook acted out. Right before watching this I removed about 10 "friends" I don't know at all. My favorite part is the poke when he opens the door. Brilliant.

Chris said...

Egan - I loved it too. I wish I could figure out how to think of stuff like that.

egan said...

They need to add some sketchs like Facebook groups. I love the Scrabble bag at the end of the clip. Great idea.