Tuesday, September 09, 2008

trainofthought

head aches eyes water not from allergies sadness runs through me there is much work to be done and I don't always feel like doing it. five three zero. i can't believe that kiss is gonna tour the us next year, old men in makeup and high heels - lol. fios getting installed on the 27th and i am contemplating a new computer.

i have no idea why i hit enter not once but twice. i just added to my workload by committing to preparing a slide presentation for church. headaches really blow! am i crazy for wanting a vacation? i need to take a deep breath - - there, better.

there goes that enter key again. five thirty. what bothers you more, physical pain or emotional pain? i need to go now, sorry if i rambled. wait, i'm not sorry, it's my blog and i'll ramble if I wish - rather, thanks for beign here despite the ramble that is if the ramble frazzles you.

3 comments:

Essentially Me said...

Ramble on my friend. Hope you feel a little better getting it all out!

:)

Joy said...

This is how I feel right now. I need a vacation so I can escape from my life for a while. Let's remember to breathe.

Chris said...

Thanks to both of you for your thoughts :)