Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where the Hell Have I Been?

Wrapped up in a few projects for the most part. It's rare for me to be away from the blog for more than a day and with no posts since Sunday, even I was wondering where I was.

I started, and finished, a "quick and dirty" video production to kick of the capital campaign at my church. It started life as, "Can you maybe put together a simple PowerPoint?" Of course this is me, and of course, I got carried away (at least as carried away as I could in the short time available). I may upload it to YouTube if you are interested in seeing it, jsut for the sake of wondering where the hell I've been :)

Oh, if any of you reading this are even considering voting for McCain/Palin, please, either reconsider or just don't vote.

I gotta run, back later. 530.

3 comments:

Joy said...

You don't have to worry about me. No way in hell I'd vote for them!

Chris said...

Joy - And that is why I love you so :)

Joy said...

Awww! :-)