Friday, October 17, 2008

Cat Got My Tongue?

Even I feel like I haven't said (or written) much of late. It's isn't necessarily that I haven't got anything to say but I seem to have fallen into this funk that I ain't likin'. It not any one thing, it's a bunch of things.

In the meantime, the world goes on in all its unstable, uncertain, ways. I spend an unhealthy amount of time wondering what goes through the mind of a McCain/Palin supporter. How can a human being with a brain even consider this ticket? I know that this is a time when we should all be encouraging people to exercise their right and civic duty) to vote, but I can't help but wish that only people smart enough to vote for Obama should exercise that right.

I know, in a way it's pompous to think that because I feel Obama is the right choice that everyone else should think that way and if that makes me an ass, then fine, I am an ass. I genuinely am not certain I can remain in the US if Obama does not win, it's going to require some serious evaluation.

Oh, I was catching up on listening to some NPR stuff and there was this guy Kurt Wagner from a band called Lambchop doing a few songs and wow, was he great!

I'm gonna go for now.
530.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Go over to my blog and attack Aled (Oxy) for his inane comment about Palin. Argh!!! He is so wrong!

Chris said...

Joy - I'm on my way!