Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not As Geeky as I Thought....

...but Geeky (ish) just the same:


My computer geek score is greater than 60% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!
Overall, you scored as follows:
39% scored higher (more computer geeky)
1% scored the same and
60% scored lower (less geeky)
Compared to those in the same age group as you:
47% scored higher (more computer geeky)
1% scored the same and
52% scored lower (less geeky)
What does this mean?
Your computer geekiness is:Low Ranking Computer Geek. Definitely a Computer Geek, but low in the computer geek social structure.
Thanks to Joy for the link.

3 comments:

Joy said...

I thought yours would be higher than this, too. I thought mine would be lower because I answered those various forms of "I don't know" to so many of the question. Weird!

Joy said...

I took it again without cheating this time and made 35, which is more accurate for me but still higher than I expected. LOL

Chris said...

Joy - :)