Thursday, October 30, 2008

Post with a Missing Title

I'm watching last night's Letterman and Alec Baldwin just referred to Sarah Palin as "Bible Spice" - that's hysterical!
I had a student email me today and it turns out that he just now realized, more than 8 weeks into the semester, that he has the wrong textbooks for the course.
Did you read my last post? I wrote it while actually driving on the country road describes in the post. Of course, I took some poetic license to romanticize it somewhat.
While I am glad that gas prices are down in the $2.50 range from over $4, I still think it should be below $2.
Oh, this afternoon I started singing a random song to myself, "Take the Long Way Home" by Supertramp (it hit the charts in 1979). I get into my car, flip on the satellite radio and press one of the preset buttons and guess what song came on...Holy Freaknuts! It was "Take the Long Way Home" by Supertramp.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Bible Spice! Great name!

Chris said...

Joy - Made me laugh out loud when he said it.