Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Things Aren't Always What They Seem

I went over to the giant window in the library today and took a peek out to be startled temporarily at what seems like some old dude rubbing one out behind our school. What made this even more startling than usual is that it wouldn't be the first time I caught someone wanking it back there;I know, right?

I don't recall if I've told the story here but I will soon. In the meantime, back to today. I called over my colleague who was there for the first incident and she to agreed that it looked like this dude was going for broke so I suggested she call campus police.

Of course, campus police is never reachable when you need them and in the time that she was attempting to make the call, the "guy' began a series of stretches and then broke into tai chi poses. Oh, and it wasn't a dude, it was an old lady.

Very odd experience.

2 comments:

egan said...

I feel really bad for Sarah Palin.

Chris said...

Egan - Because she a blithering idiot?