Saturday, November 08, 2008

Got Pie?

I just watched a pie competition on the food network and have an overwhelming desire for pie.

Now on to Movie talk. Here are the last 10 movies I've watched and a word or six about each:
  1. Sicko! - Michael Moore's documentary on the health care system in the USA. Scary!
  2. Mr. Bean's Holiday - A joy. I am a Bean fan.
  3. 88 Minutes - a decent action flick.
  4. Baby Mama - funny and starring the hot Tina Fey.
  5. Million Dollar Baby - terrific film.
  6. The Bourne Ultimatum - may be the best of the trilogy, certainly the least boring.
  7. The Love Guru - occasional laughs, a big disappointment overall.
  8. Knocked Up - better than expected.
  9. Married Life - interesting - the story told in the time period it was told in added a unique twist. My darling Rachel McAdams stars alongside Pierce Brosnan, Patricia Clarkson, and the brilliant Chris Cooper.
  10. Fool's Gold - another better than expected - a romantic comedy worthy of a rental and a large bowl of popcorn.
I still want pie. Get well soon Joy! (Hugs)

3 comments:

Joy said...

Did you have some pie? If so, what kind?

I cried during Sicko both times I saw it in the theater.

I agree about Million Dollar Baby, Knocked Up, and The Bourne Ultimatum, and haven't seen the others.

Do you watch Newsnight on BBC-America? I think you'd like it.

Thank you! I'm feeling better now.

Chris said...

Joy- I didn't have pie as of yet and I am worse for it.

I've never watched Newsnight but will try to remember to give it a shot.

I like it when you are better.

egan said...

Isn't Rachel McAdams hot? I have a huge crush on her.

I haven't seen Sicko yet, but it's on my list of movies. I love the Bean flicks very much. I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did when I saw the first Bean movie. It was great fun.