Thursday, November 06, 2008

Office Talk

I just finished watching The Office and am very pleased to say that I thought it was very funny. This shouldn't be a surprise but I've kind of felt that this season thus far has been far weaker than the past.

That was tough to say. Before the start of this season, I went back and watched every episode of the first 4 seasons and had a hard time finding a clunker. This season, while there have been funny moments, with the exception of tonight's episode, none of the others would have the ability to stand beside any other from season's past.

I don't know what the deal is but can only assume the problem lies in the writing and I can only hope it picks up, like tonight's episode for example.

In the meantime, the whole bluetooth thing was super funny."I wasn't talking to you..."

1 comment:

Essentially Me said...

I thought this was one of their better shows as well.