Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Auto Bitches

Wah, wah, wah! Cried the "big three" American auto manufacturers. "We need billions of dollars now!" I say, Go fuck yourself shit fer brains!
I know there are many intricate pieces of the puzzle, it's not such a clear cut thing but I have no desire to see yet another bailout gone awry. We're already in such bad shape, let's make some demands before we fuck ourselves further.
You wanna bailout, how about you give the American people real incentive to want to buy your cars. Make better  cars and prove that they are as good as the cars that are being manufactured by the "foreign" companies and stand behind your products.
Also, I need to see a required production plan for fuel efficient and eco-friendly vehicles. I don't see a reason to produce vehicles that get less than 30 MPG - so don't do it!
We need to get these bastards in line or make them go away.

1 comment:

egan said...

Amen. I have no reason to believe taxpayers should bail out the Big Three. They have failed to innovate and are being left in the dust. I say this as someone rather directly impacted by the auto industry too.