I have been assigned the letter "N" by rialeilani. What does that mean? It's a simple, yet interesting piece of memery that goes like this:
You leave a comment on this post, and I'll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
- Noodles – a lovely comfort food that comes in many forms spanning many cultures.
- Noise – not just any noise but let's face it, without noise it would be silence, which can be golden but noise, when done right – very sweet.
- Nookie – and particularly this eloquent definition of it.
- Nature – regardless of nurture, nature keeps us in check.
- Neighborhood – not that I have one now. But I grew up in one and all of the positive connotation that can be derived from that word is something I had the privilege of experiencing.
- Nursery Rhymes – early exposure to literary classics and the written word in general; I still love them.
- Nipples – not in a dirty or exploitative way, in an erotic, sensual and beautiful way.
- Novelties – the word, the concept, the actual items sold under that classification – everything about it says fun.
- Novels – What better way to escape the world we live in that to jump into a fictitious one at the mercy of the author and their characters and scenery and their vivid imagination as seen through mine.
- Nabisco – for providing Oreo cookies to the masses for which I am a part. Especially for double stuff Oreos and yet more for double stuff chocolate crème Oreos.