Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Noprah's Book Club?

Get a good look at this crazy picture, click on it to see it in full size then come back if you will:


Did you catch the fanny pack belt, all cinched up and stuff?

The book came out in the mid-80's in case you couldn't tell from the hair, the track suit, and the fanny pack. It is sitting on a table in the campus library labeled "Plans for the New Year".

For the heck of it, I googled the author and he's apparently still kicking and hasn't seemed to age a day (unless he's using mid-80's pics on his web site).

Oh, this has had me busting a gut for days so I thought I would share it with y'all.

4 comments:

SM said...

I can't stop looking at that picture for some reason...

brookem said...

ha, i love his gor-teck suit!

Essentially Me said...

He's so hot.

Chris said...

SM - I hear ya - I actually get to touch the book at work :)

Brookem - He was a skrinkering in his day.

Eseentially Me - Sizzling!