Thursday, December 25, 2008

Post Christmas Catch Up

It's a little after 11pm on Christmas Day and I thought I'd make an offering in the form of bullets:
  • My cat had no interest in unwrapping his gift but enjoyed playing with it after it was unwrapped for him.
  • There are raw oysters in my near future thanks to a Legal Sea Food's gift card.
  • I recently devoted some time to watching 30 Rock. After viewing the first 9 episodes from season 1, I am convinced that this is a terrific show.
  • I thought Tina Fey was hot long before the masses.
  • I received a surprise phone call from my cousin Anna in Canada. Unfortunately I was out when she called but I'll "phone her" tomorrow. I hadn't spoken to her in close to 7 years though we exchange Christmas cards annually.
  • Edmonton, Alberta.
  • "Testicular" is a funny word no matter how you look at it and it's a crying shame that there is such a thing as "testicular cancer". I say we should look to preserve the humor of the word testicular and refer to the cancer as ball cancer, cancer of the nads, or the more formal Sack-C.
  • R.I.P. Eartha Kitt
  • 530

2 comments:

SM said...

30 Rock rocks.

Hope you had a great Christmas!

Chris said...

SM - I'm lovin' it! Ditto on Christmas :)