Sunday, January 11, 2009

10 down to 1

Stolen from here.

10 Favorites
Season: Spring
Color: Blue
Time: Midnight
Food: Pizza
Drink: Beer or Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi with Lemon
Ice cream: Godiva (not sure if they still make it but it's the best I ever had)
Place: Hawaii (Prince Edward Island was pretty awesome as well)
Sport: Baseball
Actor: I've always been high on Jeff Bridges
Actress: I like Rachel McAdams of late
9 Currents
Feeling: unhappy
Drink: Hot Chocolate (mini marshmallows and whipped cream)
Time: 10:43 pm
Show on TV: Iron Chef America
Mobile used: Verizon (Motorola Krazr)
Windows open: IE, Windows Live Writer
Underwear: Fruit of the Loom (Red)
Clothes: Jeans, T-shirt, Flannel Shirt
Thought: The alarm is set for 5:45 AM tomorrow :(
8 Firsts
Nickname: Cookie
Kiss: I really have no clue
Crush: Kathleen White (I think)
Friend: Kathleen White and her sisters (known in the neighborhood as "The Whites")
Vehicle I drove: 1976 Ford Grenada
Job: Hirsch Printing
Date: Depends on what constitutes a date - the first time I asked out a girl and she said yes and we went out together as a result was with Annmarie Clyne - we went to see "The Legend of the Lone Ranger"
Pet: Lester (a turtle)
7 Lasts
Drink: Before the hot chocolate, earlier today that is, I had some Limeade
Kiss: Oliver, my cat, licked me a few minutes ago
Meal: Panko Encrusted Tilapia with Balsamic Browned Butter Sauce (rice on the side)
Website visited: Facebook
Movie watched: Iron Man
Phone call: I can't recall
TV Show watched: Prior to the one I am currently watching and mentioned above, Saturday Night Live (via DVR)
6 Have you ever
…broken the law: yes
been drunk: yes
kissed someone you didn’t know: yes
been close to gun fire: yes (I even accidentally shot myself once with  .22 caliber blank pistol
skinny dipped: no (I can't swim)
broken anyone’s heart: It appeared at the time that I did
5 Things
…you can hear right now: The TV
…on your bed: bedding
…you ate today: toasted bagel, egg (a rarity for me), ice cream, tilapia, rice,...
…you can’t live without: chocolate
…you do when you get bored: sigh, pout, channel surf
4 Places you have been today:
church, bed bath and beyond, BJ's, home
3 Things on your desk right now:
computer, paper, mouse
2 Choices
Black or White: Black
Hot or Cold: Hot
1 Place you want to visit:
Italy

1 comment:

egan said...

Rachel McAdams is hot hot hot. You have good taste sir.