Wednesday, January 28, 2009

11 Random Lies and 1 Truth

The whole "List" concept has been running wild over on that other online world.  thought I'd create something of a parody to all the list craziness by offering 11 random lies and 1 truth. Your job is to determine which of the dirty dozen is fact:
Find the truth, if you dare.
  1. I have 6 toes on my left foot.
  2. Blood is currently coming out of my right ear.
  3. I once used a 3 hole punch to make bologna polka-dots.
  4. I wash my chest hair with Mayonnaise once a week to prevent it from going gray.
  5. I like to put slices of fresh citrus fruits in the washer with my laundry.
  6. I've fantasized about knitting on the subway wearing nothing but snakeskin boots.
  7. Toothpaste is my favorite snack food.
  8. Wombats can only be impregnated on Thursday's.
  9. I offered a hand job to someone before I knew what a hand job was.
  10. I'll make millions of my new invention: Chocolate Covered Brussel Sprouts (Belgian Chocolate of course).
  11. I like to fill the holes in Swiss cheese with other kinds of cheese.
  12. I've stood in a wrestling ring with a professional wrestler.

5 comments:

Susan said...

My guess is that #1 is correct. There really is a name for having an extra digit-polydactylism. It is found in about 2 out of 1000 children at birth. Learned that useless fact in nursing. I have actually seen people with 6 toes and 6 fingers. Maybe if I guess this correctly it isn't such a useless fact after all. Especially if I get a prize-like say a bottle of vodka or something.

Essentially Me said...

Number 11 is the truth. Because that's totally something I would do.

Chris said...

Susan - while the condition is very real, it is not one that I have been afflicted with. As for the vodka, there will be other contests.

Essentially Me - When the day comes that we meet, I shall be ready with swiss cheese and several other (be sure I know what your favorite cheeses are). However, that isn't the one of this bunch that is true - or rather, it hasn't happened as of yet.

Chris said...

I'll reveal the 1 Truth on Saturday. Any more players? Two have been eliminated so you have a 1 in 10 chance now.

Bob said...

I'll say #9....for no reason than I could see the look on a guys face when he's asked that question and doesn't know what it means.