- George W. has noredeeming qualities - a classless ass with a severe lack of brains.
- There are temps to the left of zero in my very near future.
- There are some public libraries that choose to "rent" DVD's for a buck per week. Can't complain about the value but for me, a library is supposed to be free.
- I just acquired the audio version of David Sedaris' latest book, read by the author, and I am so looking forward to hearing it (I've listened to all of his other - amazing stuff).
- Common joke growing up...."What's your name?" "My name is Lipschitz, Jacob Lipschitz." "Oh yeah? Well if you're Lipschitz, my ass talks!"
- I know, juvenile.
- I cut my own hair this past weekend - buzzed it way down.
- I need some sleep. Goodnight. 530.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Change of Plans
I was going to spend some time breaking down "Intimate Strangers" today but I've been tied up working on stuff and instead, will dazzle you with mish mosh: