Monday, January 26, 2009

I Don't Believe...

...that MRI machines need to be that noisy.
...that the billions spent on the space program have or will ever pay off.
...that the weather can be any more accurately predicted with fancy doppler radar equipment than a stick and a saliva moistened finger (or an arthritic knee).
...anything that Rod Blagojevich says.
...that Oprah is that bummed out about being 200 pounds.
...that computer viruses are anything other than the creation of the people who sell anti-virus software.
...that I can come up with any more things I don't believe right now because I am dog tired...Good night.

7 comments:

Susan said...

I agree about Oprah. I enjoy your blog. Good night!

Chris said...

Susan - thanks for reading, hope your dreams were pleasant.

egan said...

Not quite the MLK Jr. speech, but hey... it's a start.

Chris said...

Egan - flattery will get you everywhere.

Bob said...

"..that Oprah is that bummed out about being 200 pounds."

Ratings stunt anyone?
I agree 200 pounds....I mean 200 percent!

Chris said...

Bob - ain't that the truth

egan said...

Prego